The CH Site is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under the age of 16 may provide any personal information to us or on the CH Site.
- Personal Information We Collect
When you interact with the CH Site, we may collect personal information about you automatically or information that you provide us, such as:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Physical address
- EIN or TTB number
- Company name
- Transaction identifiers or transaction details
- Information you provide to us in messages (if you fill out our contact us form, email us, or reply to our messages)
- Information you provide us if you participate in a contest or sweepstakes
- IP address and IP address country
- Device or equipment information, including identifiers, operating system, and browser type
- Your actions or activity (time, date, clicks, interactions, pages viewed, URL of referring exit pages, transaction details)
- Your interaction with our social media pages (comments, likes, posts, direct messages)
- How We Collect Information
We collect information:
- Directly from you when you provide it, including by filling out forms, creating a profile, submitting a job application or resume, participating in sweepstakes, contests, or promotions, purchasing products from us, interacting with our social media pages, or contacting us through our “Contact Us” form.
- Automatically as you interact with the CH Site or our email messages, such as data on browsing activities and patterns, times and dates of logins, whether you clicked links in our email messages or other, similar event data.
- From third party service providers, including analytics, communications, or payment service providers, that CH uses to operate the CH Site and its services.
- If you interact with our social media sites (e.g., Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter) we may receive personal information about you, including your comments, messages, or other engagement with our social media sites).
As interact with the CH Site, or click our emails, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you, including information about your device, equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. The technology that we use includes:
- Web Beacons.Web beacons are small graphic images or other programming code (also known as "1×1 GIFS" or "clear GIFs"). We may include web beacons in the CH Site pages and in email messages. Web beacons may be used to count visitors to the CH Site, to monitor how users navigate the CH Site, and to count how many emails that were sent were opened.
We use the following types of cookies on the CH Site for the following purposes:
- Analytics and Performance Cookies. We use these cookies to collect information about traffic to the CH Site and how users use our Site. It includes the number of visitors, the websites that referred them to the CH Site, the pages that they visited on the CH Site, what time of day they visited, whether they have visited the CH Site before, and other similar information. We use this information to help operate the CH Site more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information, and to monitor the level of activity. We also use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies (e.g., third party cookies) and provides demographic information to us.
- Functional Cookies/Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are required to provide the CH Site and to enable you to use its features.
- Social Media Cookies. These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on the CH Site or engage with our content on or through social media sites. The social media sites will record your activities.
- How We Use Information
We use your information to:
- Provide the services or products you've requested or agreed to receive.
- Facilitate transactions and process and fulfill your orders.
- To provide the CH Site, enable you to participate in CH Site features, register an account with the CH Site, or to support, improve, or manage the CH Site.
- Enable you to participate in sweepstakes, contests, and promotions through the CH Site.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the CFH Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Process and evaluate your application or resume for a job listing on the CH Site.
- Respond to your communications, questions, or other requests, or to contact you regarding your use of the CH Site, your transactions, or new features of the CH Site.
- Market CH products and services to you and send you marketing materials that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information, you may opt-out of receiving this information by clicking the opt-out link in the email you receive or by contacting us (See Your Choices below).
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For other purposes with your consent.
- How We Disclose Information
We may disclose the information we have collected about you, including personal information in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers Providing Services on Our Behalf. We use service providers to host the CH Site, to design and operate the CH Site, and to perform services on our behalf, including administrative, analytics, payment processing, order fulfilment and shipping, marketing and communications services, and other services. We may disclose your personal information to these third parties so they can carry out services on our behalf.
- Social Media. We use social media to promote our business and the CH Site. When you interact with our social media pages, your information is shared with the social media provider.
Sweepstakes, Contests, and Promotions. We may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions (each, a "Promotion"). If you choose to enter a Promotion, we may disclose your personal information to third parties or to the public in connection with the administration of the Promotion, including, without limitation, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion’s official rules, such as by publishing a winners’ list.
- Administrative and Legal Reasons.We may also disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us, or (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the CH Site, its users, or the public.
- Business Transfer.We reserve the right to disclose and transfer all information related to the CH Site, including, without limitation, your personal information, demographic information and usage information (a) to a successor in interest, subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the CH Site, or (b) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it or for any other purpose that we disclose to you when you provide the information.
- We may disclose non-personally identifiable information, such as aggregated user statistics, with third parties.
- Links to Other Websites and Services
While we make reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or information we transmit to you from the CH Site, and you assume all related risks.
Personal information collected via the CH Site is stored in operating environments that are not available to the public. In some instances, personal information is encrypted during storage and transmission. Only those CH employees and agents who need access to your personal information to do their jobs are allowed access personal information, each having signed confidentiality agreements.
- Your Choices
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. You may choose to opt out of providing some information to us in some cases:
- Tracking Technologies. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
- Google Analytics. You may manage the information that Google Analytics receives by downloading and installing the browser plugin available here.
- Mobile Opt-Outs. If you access the CH Site through an application (i.e., mobile phone or tablet) you can download the AppChoices application from your device’s app store (i.e., Google Play, Apple App Store, and Amazon Store). For more information, visit here.
- Marketing Materials. If you would like to opt-out of receiving our marketing materials, you can opt-out by clicking the opt-out link in the email we send you or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the CH Site and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- California Consumer Privacy Rights and Disclosures
To the extent provided under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and subject to applicable exceptions, California residents have the following rights with respect to the information that we collect:
- The right to know the categories and specific personal information we have collected, the categories and sources from which we collected the personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, and the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling (if applicable) personal information,
- To request a copy of the personal information that we have collected about you during the past 12 months,
- To request that we delete the personal information that we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions,
- To correct inaccurate information that we maintain about you,
- The right to limit the disclosure of sensitive personal information, if we use or disclose sensitive personal information,
- The right to request information about and opt out of automated decision making (if applicable),
- The right to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination or retaliation as prohibited by the CCPA.
California residents may exercise CCPA rights by contacting us by phone or email as indicated in the “Our Contact Information” Section below. Your rights may only be exercised by you or by your designated agent. You may submit a CCPA request to know twice within a 12-month period.
Your request must include enough information to allow us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, which may include: (1) verifying your account information if you have an account with us, or (2) requesting two forms of identification that are reliable for verification purposes, unless the request includes sensitive information and, in which case, we may require three forms of verification and a signed declaration. The information included in your request must allow us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to you. If we cannot verify your identity or authority, we will not fulfill your request. We will only use personal data provided in the request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make it.
You may submit a request through a designated agent. You must instruct that agent that they will need to state that they are acting on your behalf when making the request, have reasonably necessary documentation, and be prepared to provide the necessary personal information to identify you in our database.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
For the purposes of CCPA 7011(d), in the previous 12 months, we collected:
- Identifiers, such as name, unique identifier, online identifier, email address, transaction identifiers, or IP address,
- Select Information in Customer Records, such as name, email, address, or telephone number,
- Commercial Information, such as products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies, and
- Internet or Network Activity.
The business purposes for which we collect this information is described in Section 4 (“How We Use Information”).
We have not collected the following categories of information in the previous 12 months:
- Biometric Information, such as hair color, eye color, fingerprints, retinal scans, or thermal, olfactory, or similar information, Audio, Electronic, and Visual Information,
- Sensitive personal information.
Information We Disclose to Service Providers
We have disclosed the following categories of information for a business purpose in the preceding 12 months:
- Select Information in Customer Records and Commercial Information to service providers,
- Internet or Network Activity to service providers,
We disclose this information for the purposes described in Section 5 (“How We Disclose Information”).
- Your Consent or To Fulfill the Purpose for Which You Provided It: We will retain information that you provide with consent for so long as we deem necessary to fulfill the purpose for which you provided it.
- Our Business Purposes: We will retain this information for so long as is necessary to fulfill the business purpose for which we collected the information.
- For Legal Reasons: We will retain information that we deem necessary to retain for legal purposes for so long as we are legally required to retain such information or for so long as it is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to the enforcement of our agreements, the resolution of disputes and the applicable statute of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigation).
We do not “sell” or “share” personal information as the terms “sell” or “share” are defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act.
We do not have actual knowledge of collection of information from individuals under the age of 16 and do not have actual knowledge of sales of information of individuals under the age of 16.
Financial incentives are programs, benefits, or other offerings, including payments to consumers as compensation, for the disclosure, deletion, or sale of personal information about them. We do not offer financial incentives in exchange for information.
- European Resident Privacy Rights
The CH Site is hosted on servers in the United States. Any personal information you provide to us will be processed and stored in the U.S. If you are a resident of Switzerland, the United Kingdom, or a country within the European Economic Area (EEA), you may have rights under European data protection laws regarding the processing of your information.
Residents of Switzerland, the United Kingdom, or a country within the European Economic Area (EEA), have the right to access the information that we hold about you and, in some cases, to ask that your information be corrected, erased, or transferred (subject to limitations in applicable law). You may also have the right to object to or request that we restrict the processing of your information. If we collected information based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us as indicated in the Our Contact Information Section below. The rights may not apply in some cases, including where providing access is unreasonably burdensome or expensive under the circumstances or where it would violate the rights of a third party. We may request specific information from you to confirm your identity. In some cases, we may charge a reasonable fee for access to your information, where allowed by law.
Where we collect information for our own purposes, like when we collect information when you visit the CH Site, when you interact with our social media pages, email newsletters or other marketing, or the information that we collect about your use of the CH Site, we are a “data controller.” Our lawful basis for collecting this information is to allow you to create an account within the CH Site, to fulfill orders or contracts with you, our legitimate interest in providing the CH Site and its content to you, or to comply with our legal obligations. Where we collect your information for our own marketing purposes, our lawful basis is with your consent.
We will retain information for as long as necessary to fulfill our legitimate business purposes, to comply with any laws or regulations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements. We may retain information longer for our legitimate business interest if retention is not outweighed by your personal rights and freedoms.
- Our Contact Information
Phone: (503) 982 -5166
Address: 8648 Crosby Rd NE, Woodburn, OR 97071